We are reopening on Wednesday 2nd DecemberFind out more
Why Our Pub is GreatA warm welcome and friendly atmosphere are guaranteed on a visit to the Blackpole Inn. With super friendly and helpful staff, nothing is too much. Our menu is chocked full of fantastic pub grub at a fantastic price to suit. Plus, we have a huge range of drinks to go with it. Come join us for lunch with your friends, stop off for tea with the little ones or pop in for dinner with your loved one, we guarantee you’ll have a good time with us. Simply find a spot and settle on down. If you’re feeling hungry, you’re in for a treat. We’ve got generous portions and plenty of classic pub dishes, curries and street food to suit all tastes. Our menu is chock full, so there really is something for everyone. Thirsty? We can fix that with our impressive drinks menu. From draught lager to bottled craft beer, we’ve also got a range of ciders, wines, spirits and soft drinks. In the mood for something more, take a look at our cocktail menu and share a fishbowl with your mates. With something for every occasion, we look forward to seeing you soon.
Our Pub Facilities
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus